The fact that the HTC One Series smartphones are the most popular devices from the Taiwanese company is not surprising. Thus, the smartphones have become a popular topic of conversation among the smartphone lovers, especially HTC.
As for now, the Taiwanese company has launched its mid-range smartphone known as the HTC One S, in its own market, in Taiwan. Pay attention to the fact that the smartphone comes based on a 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 (MSM8260) dual-core processor, while the other HTC One S smartphones(original ones) for other markets come based on 1.5GHz CPU.
Reportedly, the other features of the Taiwanese HTC One S device have not been changed. Though the presence of the 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 (MSM8260) dual-core processor can provide great change; the smartphone will work faster and better.
Other important features include..
- 4.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 8 MP camera with 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, face and smile detection
- Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait with Qualcomm MSM8260A Snapdragon
- Beats Audio
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- Standard battery, Li-Po 1650 mAh
- Dimenions- 130.9 x 65 x 7.8 mm
- Weight-119.5 g