The HTC Windows Phone 8X, HTC’s new flagship was officially announced last month. Now the device is available for pre-order in the US. Best Buy is offering the 8GB version of the HTC Windows Phone 8X for $99.99 with a 2-year contract from AT&T, while the 16GB version of the HTC 8X will come for […]
Archive | Carriers RSS feed for this section
There are so many amazing devices that will get released at holiday season and will make our holiday even happier. T-Mobile is going to bring a few devices for us, while Wal-Mart sells a number of cool gadgets in their own right. The Mega retailer will start selling four passionate devices on behalf of team-magenta. […]
The long waited models of that much spoken and competing Windows Phone 8 devices will get launched sometimes next month, we already know this. We also wrote that Nokia, HTC and Samsung are the companies to bring the Windows Phone 8 devices. HTC is going to introduce its HTC Windows Phone 8X and the mid-range […]
Many of you are fond of looking through the latest leaked roadmaps that make you feel happy when knowing the launch date of the beloved device. The latest roadmap is from T-Mobile that brings a leaked screenshot from “Frontline Planner”. You will see many models that include Windows Phone 8 smartphone for one company. Have […]
The numbers PM23100 and PM23300 have appeared on the file with FCC, which supports familiar label location and sample info the regulatory body requires of the companies. The file also includes numerous test reports that provide readings for ensuring the radio waves that have been generated from these devices. The model PM23300 is most likely […]
The HTC One X+, which has been discussing during all this time has officially unveiled and after a few hours the US consumers already had the chance to get the long awaited smartphone. On October 2 AT&T announced it was going to be the exclusive carrier to offer the HTC One X+. I can imagine […]
It seems like the Taiwan based company HTC and famous mobile carrier AT&T really seems to get along during the recent days. You may remember AT&T turned to be the exclusive carrier of the HTC One X in the US. As for now, it seems the carrier will introduce the newest HTC smartphones too – […]
For about 4 years the HTC Dream also known as the T-Mobile G1 came out. With this smartphone everything began. It is the first Android smartphone on the market. Although its look is not that gorgeous, the device had many fans and won the hearts of many geeks. The HTC Dream got no official update […]
Do you like the HTC One S for its thin design and stylish appearance? Great news for you….T-Mobile has slashed the price of the HTC One S by $50 to $149.99 on a two-year contract. I am sure many of you will like this special and limited time offer that will last to August 21st. […]
Two famous retailers Amazon and Costco have decided to drop the prices for the HTC One X smartphones. Now all those who are in love with the HTC One X can buy the smartphone for just $79.99- sure, this is in the case when they sign a 2-year contract (valid for both new and existing […]
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for Sensation and Sensation XE March 31, 2012
- HTC Rezound to Get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on April 6 April 7, 2012
- Unlock Your HTC Phone At HTCnews.net! April 3, 2012
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update List for HTC Phones March 14, 2012
- HTC Sensation and Sensation XE Getting ICS March 12, 2012
- Rogers HTC One X for $150 via BestBuy April 29, 2012
- ICS Preview for 300 HTC Users February 16, 2012
- Little Hack for Getting the Most of the HTC One X Battery April 17, 2012
- ICS for HTC Evo 3D May 7, 2012
- HTC and Samsung Priced their WP8 Handsets Lower than Nokia’s October 20, 2012
- HTC One SV Available for pre-order now at Optus Australia November 25, 2012
- HTC Droid DNA at Verizon Wireless November 25, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X & 8S; Release Date and Prices October 30, 2012
- Mysterious Android Smartphone HTC OPERAUL October 25, 2012
- Verizon MAP list shows 5 inch HTC DROID DNA (HTC DLX) October 25, 2012
- AT&T HTC 8X Available for Pre-order at Best Buy October 24, 2012
- Verizon HTC DLX (Droid Incredible X) October 24, 2012
- Prices for HTC 8X, Nokia Lumia 810, Galaxy Note II, and LG Optimus L9 leaked at Wal-Mart T-Mobile October 21, 2012
- Nokia CEO: “We’re encouraging of HTC and Samsung and Microsoft to have devices in the market” October 21, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X: 8GB or 16GB versions at AT&T? October 20, 2012
- minna24: Recently I was REALLY low on money and debts were ...
- jack: how to move it????...
- hhhhhhh: haaaaaaaa htc is awesome...
- deepesh: Nice to know. And waiting for the original update....
- pat: Yourewrong htc onex from rogers. Is Qualcomm snap...
- rajneesh: I am using htc sensation in India and listening fr...
- thomas: http://blog.htc.com/2012/03/ics/ Look at this blo...
- Pragnesh: not getting ICS on my unlocked Sensation 4G T-Mobi...
- admin: Dear all, it doesn't depend on us. We are an unof...
- Mike: No word yet on the "Sandwich"? What's the deal...