The new entry-level smartphone named the HTC Desire C will be available in Canada via Rogers soon. This device was officially announced in May 2012 and is already available in some markets. As for Rogers, the carrier still does not reveal the exact release date and the price of the smartphone. I guess, the device […]
Archive | Rogers RSS feed for this section
If you are interested in buying the HTC One X for its Snapdragon S4 CPU clocked at 1.5GHz processor, I should say that there are cases when there is no need to hurry to talk about the Snapdragon S4 CPU clocked at 1.5GHz processor. The HTC One X, which was launched via AT&T and Rogers, […]
Now the lovers of the HTC One S can get the Rogers HTC One S from Future Shop. The smartphone is available in its online store in Canadian Market at the price tag $149.99, but with a new 3-year contract. The exact shipping date is not mentioned. As you know the HTC One S is […]
It seems BestBuy has made up its mind to drop the price of the HTC One X in Canada. Now all the HTC One X lovers in Canada can get the smartphone for $149.99 (save $20), but for this they should sign a 3-year contract. As you know Rogers launched the smartphone last week and […]
We wrote that Rogers was going to launch its HTC One X on April 20. And now I am hurrying to inform you that Canada’s largest provider has officially launched the HTC One X. Now you can get the smartphone for $169.99 on a new 3-year contract; but there are two other options of buying […]
We talked about the HTC One X that will be available in Canada via Rogers. Once the smartphone was announced, we already got this news and started waiting for it. And now Rogers is currently getting pre-orders for the HTC One X for the price of $169.99 with a three-year contract. Now we have a […]
In one of our previous posts we talked about Rogers launching the HTC One X in Canada. And now this rumor seems to be turning into a reality, although some facts still prove the opposite. The awesome news is that the pre-orders of the HTC One X are being expanded and hit Canada. The smartphone […]
The Canadian Rogers seems to be the most popular carrier thanks to the number of LTE-enabled smartphones, which the company offers. Some of you may already know that the Nokia Lumia 900 will be launched early in April and will be the first Windows-powered smartphone with LTE connectivity. But the Nokia Lumia will not have […]
The mobile carriers are excited about the latest One series produced by HTC and now they clarify each of the versions they are planning to release. Some of the models from One series will soon be available in Canada. As for Rogers it is going to offer the HTC One X. The smartphone comes equipped […]
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for Sensation and Sensation XE March 31, 2012
- HTC Rezound to Get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on April 6 April 7, 2012
- Unlock Your HTC Phone At HTCnews.net! April 3, 2012
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update List for HTC Phones March 14, 2012
- HTC Sensation and Sensation XE Getting ICS March 12, 2012
- Rogers HTC One X for $150 via BestBuy April 29, 2012
- ICS Preview for 300 HTC Users February 16, 2012
- Little Hack for Getting the Most of the HTC One X Battery April 17, 2012
- ICS for HTC Evo 3D May 7, 2012
- HTC and Samsung Priced their WP8 Handsets Lower than Nokia’s October 20, 2012
- HTC One SV Available for pre-order now at Optus Australia November 25, 2012
- HTC Droid DNA at Verizon Wireless November 25, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X & 8S; Release Date and Prices October 30, 2012
- Mysterious Android Smartphone HTC OPERAUL October 25, 2012
- Verizon MAP list shows 5 inch HTC DROID DNA (HTC DLX) October 25, 2012
- AT&T HTC 8X Available for Pre-order at Best Buy October 24, 2012
- Verizon HTC DLX (Droid Incredible X) October 24, 2012
- Prices for HTC 8X, Nokia Lumia 810, Galaxy Note II, and LG Optimus L9 leaked at Wal-Mart T-Mobile October 21, 2012
- Nokia CEO: “We’re encouraging of HTC and Samsung and Microsoft to have devices in the market” October 21, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X: 8GB or 16GB versions at AT&T? October 20, 2012
- minna24: Recently I was REALLY low on money and debts were ...
- jack: how to move it????...
- hhhhhhh: haaaaaaaa htc is awesome...
- deepesh: Nice to know. And waiting for the original update....
- pat: Yourewrong htc onex from rogers. Is Qualcomm snap...
- rajneesh: I am using htc sensation in India and listening fr...
- thomas: http://blog.htc.com/2012/03/ics/ Look at this blo...
- Pragnesh: not getting ICS on my unlocked Sensation 4G T-Mobi...
- admin: Dear all, it doesn't depend on us. We are an unof...
- Mike: No word yet on the "Sandwich"? What's the deal...