I guess the international HTC One X is familiar to you and you know that it comes with a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor. The most important thing that the HTC One X does not have is the Android 4.1. But the HTC One X+ that will come to AT&T soon will run Android 4.1.1 [...]
Archive | One X RSS feed for this section
Still on Thursday we got news that Clove Technology started accepting pre-orders for the SIM-free version of the HTC One X+. The price tag of the smartphone is £474 ($763 USD). Will you pay this much for HTC’s new flagship? Remember that the HTC One X+ is the upgraded version of the HTC One X [...]
Amazon offers the HTC One X for $19.99 for the new customers. I can imagine your feelings when you read the first sentence. It is really amazing – getting such a device at such a cool price. All those who already have a contract with Amazon and want to upgrade with a contract extension, or [...]
The HTC 8X is on the way and surely, the popular HTC One X is not spoken that much now. But we should not forget that this smartphone has its number of fans which wait for the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update. The update should be available in October. According to MoDaCo.com the generic HTC [...]
After a few days AT&T’s version of the HTC One X was updated to Android 4.0.4 from 4.0.3, the international version of the smartphone for the same update too. The change list included the remapping of the ‘recent apps’ key that will change the looks of apps, which still haven’t made a jump to Ice [...]
When the HTC One X appeared on the net it was known under the name of HTC Endeavor. As for now, there are some rumors that the Taiwanese company is working on a device the codenamed the HTC Endeavor C2. If we trust this tipster we might see the successor of the HTC One X [...]
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for Sensation and Sensation XE March 31, 2012
- HTC Rezound to Get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on April 6 April 7, 2012
- Unlock Your HTC Phone At HTCnews.net! April 3, 2012
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update List for HTC Phones March 14, 2012
- HTC Sensation and Sensation XE Getting ICS March 12, 2012
- HTC One XL with LTE Officially Announced February 27, 2012
- ICS for HTC Evo 3D May 7, 2012
- HTC Desire C in Vodafone’s May Catalog May 14, 2012
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible will Get Gingerbread November 16, 2011
- Rogers HTC One X for $150 via BestBuy April 29, 2012
- HTC One SV Available for pre-order now at Optus Australia November 25, 2012
- HTC Droid DNA at Verizon Wireless November 25, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X & 8S; Release Date and Prices October 30, 2012
- Mysterious Android Smartphone HTC OPERAUL October 25, 2012
- Verizon MAP list shows 5 inch HTC DROID DNA (HTC DLX) October 25, 2012
- AT&T HTC 8X Available for Pre-order at Best Buy October 24, 2012
- Verizon HTC DLX (Droid Incredible X) October 24, 2012
- Prices for HTC 8X, Nokia Lumia 810, Galaxy Note II, and LG Optimus L9 leaked at Wal-Mart T-Mobile October 21, 2012
- Nokia CEO: “We’re encouraging of HTC and Samsung and Microsoft to have devices in the market” October 21, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X: 8GB or 16GB versions at AT&T? October 20, 2012
- jack: how to move it????...
- hhhhhhh: haaaaaaaa htc is awesome...
- deepesh: Nice to know. And waiting for the original update....
- pat: Yourewrong htc onex from rogers. Is Qualcomm snap...
- rajneesh: I am using htc sensation in India and listening fr...
- thomas: http://blog.htc.com/2012/03/ics/ Look at this blo...
- Pragnesh: not getting ICS on my unlocked Sensation 4G T-Mobi...
- admin: Dear all, it doesn't depend on us. We are an unof...
- Mike: No word yet on the "Sandwich"? What's the deal...
- amit: no ics update for my xe yet.. unbranded.. india....