Why Apple was doing its best to convince ITC that HTC was violating its patents we do not know. The fact is that the AT&T’s and Sprint’s versions of the HTC One X devices were banned and then held up by US customs officials. The HTC Evo 4G LTE that was launched on May 18 […]
Archive | Industry RSS feed for this section
ITC has blocked AT&T’s HTC One X and Sprint’s HTC Evo 4G LTE. The cause was Apple’s application according to which the Taiwanese company HTC infringed its patents in regard to menu settings. Now everything is ok since HTC announced that several devices are in the hands of end-users. But HTC changed the menu setting […]
It is not a secret that Apple and HTC have been patent wars for a long time. Their fight started still in 2010 when Apple began a suit against HTC with ITC. After it each day one could hear tens of hearing and rumors in favor of each of the companies. ITC announced that Apple […]
The German IPCom company sued HTC several years ago in a German court so it won an injunction on sales of HTC smartphones. At first sight it seems HTC is always in losing side as recently the Taiwanese company has been busy with the problems of other major companies. IPCom does not like the fact […]
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for Sensation and Sensation XE March 31, 2012
- Unlock Your HTC Phone At HTCnews.net! April 3, 2012
- HTC Rezound to Get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on April 6 April 7, 2012
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update List for HTC Phones March 14, 2012
- HTC Sensation and Sensation XE Getting ICS March 12, 2012
- Rogers HTC One X for $150 via BestBuy April 29, 2012
- ICS Preview for 300 HTC Users February 16, 2012
- Little Hack for Getting the Most of the HTC One X Battery April 17, 2012
- ICS for HTC Evo 3D May 7, 2012
- HTC and Samsung Priced their WP8 Handsets Lower than Nokia’s October 20, 2012
- HTC One SV Available for pre-order now at Optus Australia November 25, 2012
- HTC Droid DNA at Verizon Wireless November 25, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X & 8S; Release Date and Prices October 30, 2012
- Mysterious Android Smartphone HTC OPERAUL October 25, 2012
- Verizon MAP list shows 5 inch HTC DROID DNA (HTC DLX) October 25, 2012
- AT&T HTC 8X Available for Pre-order at Best Buy October 24, 2012
- Verizon HTC DLX (Droid Incredible X) October 24, 2012
- Prices for HTC 8X, Nokia Lumia 810, Galaxy Note II, and LG Optimus L9 leaked at Wal-Mart T-Mobile October 21, 2012
- Nokia CEO: “We’re encouraging of HTC and Samsung and Microsoft to have devices in the market” October 21, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X: 8GB or 16GB versions at AT&T? October 20, 2012
- Oscar Lagos: Can y'all root my HTC one m7 on t-Mobile??...
- minna24: Recently I was REALLY low on money and debts were ...
- jack: how to move it????...
- hhhhhhh: haaaaaaaa htc is awesome...
- deepesh: Nice to know. And waiting for the original update....
- pat: Yourewrong htc onex from rogers. Is Qualcomm snap...
- rajneesh: I am using htc sensation in India and listening fr...
- thomas: http://blog.htc.com/2012/03/ics/ Look at this blo...
- Pragnesh: not getting ICS on my unlocked Sensation 4G T-Mobi...
- admin: Dear all, it doesn't depend on us. We are an unof...