The chief executive of Nokia Stephen Elop confirmed that Windows Phone is the main platform of Nokia smartphones still in February 2011. Then this seemed to be a decision that was supposed to bring Microsoft out of its mobile gutter and announce its as the third mobile platform. However, the things did not go the […]
Archive | News RSS feed for this section
The Taiwan based company seems to be going down as the net profits have fallen to 79% in Q3 2012. The reasons are the popular iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S Series devices. In the third quarter the revenue of HTC was for about $2.4 billion (NT$70.2 billion), the income before taxes stood at some $137 […]
Do you remember the urBeats earphones that the Taiwanese company used to bundle with a Beats Audio HTC Phone? Later the manufacturer had to stop offering these amazing accessories for free in the box due to its cost $99. You may know that HTC has a special promotion for those who are fond of these […]
It’s not a secret a few days ago HTC and Microsoft announced the Windows Phone 8X and 8S that managed to impress everybody with the design and ground-up approach from HTC. May be you would like to dig deeper and watch the video during which you will notice many hidden jabs at Nokia took by […]
The Taiwanese company introduces a new trade up program. The program is you send your old device into HTC and get back up to $300. In contrast to many other this kind of programs you should lay out the cash for buying your desired HTC model first and after that send your trade to get […]
You may have heard Apple sent invitations for the iPhone 5 event that will take place on September 12. It seems like the Taiwanese company does not want to lag behind and is preparing its own event for introducing something new. According to the source the HTC’s event will take place on September 19 in […]
A few anonymous sources say that Chinese a few other handset makers are going to join Samsung, HTC and LG in manufacturing new LTE smartphones for European users. This trio that will sell LTE enabled handsets in on the top charts in Europe. The Mobile operators in Germany and Northern Europe are the only carriers […]
The Taiwanese company is currently in talks with Pegatron for producing a tablet of its own by the end of the year. They are still deciding whether it will be the 7-inch or 10 inch. As you know the HTC Flyer and the HTC Jetstream had high prices due to which they had a minimal […]
In our previous post we talked about the rumors that the Taiwanese company HTC is going to stop the partnership with Beats Audio. This means that the future HTC phones will not come with Beats Audio support and in the box there will be no Beats by dr Dre earphones. As for now we have […]
During the first period of the partnership of the Taiwanese company HTC and the popular Beats Audio the HTC devices seemed to have good sales. The reason was the presence of the Beats by Dre earphones in the box of an HTC device and the Beats Audio technology support in the smartphones, which allowed the […]
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for Sensation and Sensation XE March 31, 2012
- HTC Rezound to Get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on April 6 April 7, 2012
- Unlock Your HTC Phone At HTCnews.net! April 3, 2012
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update List for HTC Phones March 14, 2012
- HTC Sensation and Sensation XE Getting ICS March 12, 2012
- HTC One XL with LTE Officially Announced February 27, 2012
- ICS for HTC Evo 3D May 7, 2012
- HTC Desire C in Vodafone’s May Catalog May 14, 2012
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible will Get Gingerbread November 16, 2011
- Rogers HTC One X for $150 via BestBuy April 29, 2012
- HTC One SV Available for pre-order now at Optus Australia November 25, 2012
- HTC Droid DNA at Verizon Wireless November 25, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X & 8S; Release Date and Prices October 30, 2012
- Mysterious Android Smartphone HTC OPERAUL October 25, 2012
- Verizon MAP list shows 5 inch HTC DROID DNA (HTC DLX) October 25, 2012
- AT&T HTC 8X Available for Pre-order at Best Buy October 24, 2012
- Verizon HTC DLX (Droid Incredible X) October 24, 2012
- Prices for HTC 8X, Nokia Lumia 810, Galaxy Note II, and LG Optimus L9 leaked at Wal-Mart T-Mobile October 21, 2012
- Nokia CEO: “We’re encouraging of HTC and Samsung and Microsoft to have devices in the market” October 21, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X: 8GB or 16GB versions at AT&T? October 20, 2012
- jack: how to move it????...
- hhhhhhh: haaaaaaaa htc is awesome...
- deepesh: Nice to know. And waiting for the original update....
- pat: Yourewrong htc onex from rogers. Is Qualcomm snap...
- rajneesh: I am using htc sensation in India and listening fr...
- thomas: http://blog.htc.com/2012/03/ics/ Look at this blo...
- Pragnesh: not getting ICS on my unlocked Sensation 4G T-Mobi...
- admin: Dear all, it doesn't depend on us. We are an unof...
- Mike: No word yet on the "Sandwich"? What's the deal...
- amit: no ics update for my xe yet.. unbranded.. india....