On July 5th Verizon announced the HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE smartphone that was considered to be a mid-range one. Coming with a 4-inch qHD display and based on a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor for $149.99, the price of the smartphone was $99.99 with contract. When we heard news that the smartphone is going […]
HTC’s new giant has been discussed so much that it would be really pity if the Taiwanese company does not release it. We only know the new gadget will come with a 5-inch display with 1080p resolution, but its named remains unknown. There were some rumors that the new device will come to Verizon and […]
Do you remember in July we got news about a new HTC device numbered HTC 6435 that was told to come with an amazing 1080p display and a quad-core processor meant to come to Verizon? After that the net was full info that this device would be a 5-inch phablet with a Snapdragon S4 Pro […]
In August the Taiwanese company HTC introduced its new smartphone named the HTC Desire X. All those HTC lovers who are interested in the smartphone and live in the UK I should make them happy by saying that the Clove Technology brings the HTC Desire X to the UK. The HTC Desire X runs 228 […]
The Taiwan based company seems to be going down as the net profits have fallen to 79% in Q3 2012. The reasons are the popular iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S Series devices. In the third quarter the revenue of HTC was for about $2.4 billion (NT$70.2 billion), the income before taxes stood at some $137 […]
I guess the international HTC One X is familiar to you and you know that it comes with a quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor. The most important thing that the HTC One X does not have is the Android 4.1. But the HTC One X+ that will come to AT&T soon will run Android 4.1.1 […]
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for Sensation and Sensation XE March 31, 2012
- HTC Rezound to Get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich on April 6 April 7, 2012
- Unlock Your HTC Phone At HTCnews.net! April 3, 2012
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update List for HTC Phones March 14, 2012
- HTC Sensation and Sensation XE Getting ICS March 12, 2012
- HTC One XL with LTE Officially Announced February 27, 2012
- ICS for HTC Evo 3D May 7, 2012
- HTC Desire C in Vodafone’s May Catalog May 14, 2012
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible will Get Gingerbread November 16, 2011
- Rogers HTC One X for $150 via BestBuy April 29, 2012
- HTC One SV Available for pre-order now at Optus Australia November 25, 2012
- HTC Droid DNA at Verizon Wireless November 25, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X & 8S; Release Date and Prices October 30, 2012
- Mysterious Android Smartphone HTC OPERAUL October 25, 2012
- Verizon MAP list shows 5 inch HTC DROID DNA (HTC DLX) October 25, 2012
- AT&T HTC 8X Available for Pre-order at Best Buy October 24, 2012
- Verizon HTC DLX (Droid Incredible X) October 24, 2012
- Prices for HTC 8X, Nokia Lumia 810, Galaxy Note II, and LG Optimus L9 leaked at Wal-Mart T-Mobile October 21, 2012
- Nokia CEO: “We’re encouraging of HTC and Samsung and Microsoft to have devices in the market” October 21, 2012
- HTC Windows Phone 8X: 8GB or 16GB versions at AT&T? October 20, 2012
- jack: how to move it????...
- hhhhhhh: haaaaaaaa htc is awesome...
- deepesh: Nice to know. And waiting for the original update....
- pat: Yourewrong htc onex from rogers. Is Qualcomm snap...
- rajneesh: I am using htc sensation in India and listening fr...
- thomas: http://blog.htc.com/2012/03/ics/ Look at this blo...
- Pragnesh: not getting ICS on my unlocked Sensation 4G T-Mobi...
- admin: Dear all, it doesn't depend on us. We are an unof...
- Mike: No word yet on the "Sandwich"? What's the deal...
- amit: no ics update for my xe yet.. unbranded.. india....